Be quick to secure this low maintenance, well-appointed, affordable 4 bedroom home situated within a quiet complex.
Leave the car at home, as public transport is on your doorstep, all amenities are close-by and easily accessible. Being situated along the complimentary Curtin University campus bus route, this property is perfect for investors and owner-occupiers alike!
Keep toasty warm this winter and cool in summer with ducted reverse cycle upstairs for the bedrooms and split system air conditioning to the living area.
- Master bedroom with ensuite and walk-in robe
- 3 minor bedrooms, all with build in robes
- Main bathroom with separate bath
- Open plan kitchen, meals and living rooms with split system air conditioning
- Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning to bedrooms
- Separate powder room on the ground floor
- Security screens to ground floor windows and doors
- Quality roller blinds throughout lower level
- Neutral décor throughout
- Exterior storage room
- Private courtyard
- Parking for 2 vehicles (tandem)
Ideally located close to Westfield Carousel shopping precincts, Victoria Park Café strip, Curtin University, Waterford Plaza, public transport, local parks, reserves, and leisure amenities.
*Currently leased on a fixed term until 15/07/2022, gross rental return of $475 per week.
Year build: 1999
Building area: 135sqm
Land area: 268sqm
Strata Fees: approx. $1,320 p.a
Council Rates: approx. $2,060 p.a
Water Rates: approx. $1,250 p.a
This home is PRICED TO SELL, so be quick to take advantage of this fantastic opportunity!
Please contact Stacey Palfrey on 0492 847 738 for further information and register your interest today.