Look no further than this generously sized family home. The property boasts an abundance of natural light creating a sense of comfort in the north-facing, main living area.
Featuring a spacious, open-plan design with space for the whole family. Comprising three large bedrooms, two bathrooms and a double lock-up garage, this home offers a fantastic opportunity for both an astute investor or owner-occupier.
The interior of the home has been freshly painted throughout, and new window blinds and carpet adorn the bedrooms, ready for you to move right in.
- Spacious master suite with split system air-conditioning, walk-in robe and ensuite
- Two double sized, minor bedrooms with built-in robes
- Functional, modern kitchen with dishwasher
- Open plan living area with split system air-conditioning
- Comfortable formal lounge and dining
- Freshly painted throughout
- New window blinds and carpet to the bedrooms
- Large laundry with ample storage
- Gas Hot Water System
- Double lock-up garage
- Easy care, reticulated lawn, and garden
- 523sqm block
Enjoy the convenience this location offers; close proximity to the beach, local parks, schools, and the many amenities at Currambine Central.
With easy access to main roads including Marmion Ave, Shenton Ave, Burns Beach Road and the Mitchell Freeway, commuting is a breeze.
The train station and public transport routes are close by, and Lakeside Joondalup Shopping Centre is a short drive or bus ride away.
Year build: 2001
Building area: 168sqm
Land area: 523sqm
This home is PRICED TO SELL, so be quick to take advantage of this fantastic opportunity!
Please contact Stacey Palfrey on 0492 847 738 for further information and register your interest today.
* Recording contact details of inspection attendance currently required in WA.
** Current WA Covid-safe guidelines apply.