*** LEASED ***
Wake up to your own secluded garden haven. Freshly picked herbs, figs and lemons from your garden are on the menu tonight, along with the new signature pomegranate-infused cocktail you created with friends to enjoy in your private outdoor entertaining area.
This vibrant, newly renovated 1 bedroom apartment is bursting with features that create a tranquil place you can call home.
Leave your car at home- being 1.5km from Perth CBD, 2.4km from Leederville and 2km from Mt Lawley opens up a golden triangle of venues to explore.
Enjoy a slower-paced city lifestyle in this unfurnished, ground floor apartment, located 300m from Hyde Park.
- Polished concrete floors throughout
- Split system reverse cycle air conditioning
- Newly renovated kitchen with Fisher & Paykel dishwasher, Chef stainless steel gas cooking, pantry, double slide out bin and Tasmanian Oak benchtops
- Open plan kitchen, living and dining
- Newly renovated bathroom with luxurious 2m high rainwater showerhead and plenty of storage
- 1 bedroom (pictured with King sized bed) with floor to ceiling 1.8m long built-in wardrobe
- Security screens to windows and doors
- Lots of natural light
- Solid core doors throughout for noise and heat insulation
- Private street access via your own private 55m2 courtyard with undercover entertaining area
- Fully reticulated easy-care culinary garden featuring a mature Lemon tree, two Fig trees and a Pomegranate tree along with a Bay tree, two Passionfruit vines, and a broad variety of herbs.
- Garden storage shed (1.7x2.4m) with two heavy-duty shelves
- 2x car spaces
- Space in the shared laundry for own washing machine or use the one provided for the complex
- Caretaker lives on site
- Secure and quiet complex of 12 with remote accessed parking
ENQUIRE / REGISTER NOW to view this beautiful home - it will not last long!
All enquiries to Stacey Palfrey - 0492 847 838.
* 12-month lease is preferred
** Sorry, no pets permitted
*The property is unfurnished.
**Recording contact details of inspection attendance currently required in WA.